Starting from September the school are looking for an outstanding Inspiring senior leader who wants to take the next step in there to join them on a Perm basis.
• The school has a Ofsted “Outstanding” Rating
• The school has high aspirations for every student and provides exceptional education and pastoral care for each induvial
• Students have been referred to as polite and extremely courteous with exemplary behaviour.
• As recent as 2016 62% of year 11 students achieved A*-C grades in GCSE English and Maths.
• The school are looking for someone who shares the passion of the current leadership team
• The role would suit someone who wishes to develop their career and will aspire to being a Vice Principal or Headship
• Provide leadership and management of the development of the curriculum to enable every student to achieve their potential.
• Assisting in the day-to-day running of the Academy.
• Maintaining a high profile around the Academy.
• Being a role model for good classroom practice
What you will need:
• QTS or QTLS
• Previous experience as a HOD or senior Leader for at least 1 year.
• Be enthusiastic and passionate about Continuing the growth of the Academy
• Be ambitious about future progression
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job