Assistant Practitioner - Pre Assessment - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Full Time - Non Permanent
£19,737 - £22,172
BMI Runnymede Hospital in Chertsey is part of Circle Healthgroup, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for an Assistant Practitionerto join their team of staff in the Pre Assessment department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
This is for 12 months only to cover maternity leave.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Assistant Practitioner Foundation Degree (Level 5) or equivalent.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems
Duties of this role include:
- To work as an integral part of the clinical team to provide a high standard of patient centered care meeting the needs of patients, consultants and colleagues. Your level of training and experience means you can work alone, without supervision.
- Responsible for implementing care for patients, contribute to the assessment of care needs and carry out an agreed range of clinical nursing procedures, under the direction of the Registered Practitioner in charge.
- Maintain professional boundaries and working relationships with patients and colleagues.
- To work in accordance with the Healthcare Assistant standards.
- Understand the duty of care that is required to contribute to safe practice in the workplace.
- Understand the importance of effective communication at work.
For further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy please refer to the job description.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Insurance
- BMI Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Market leading learning and development, including free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Nationwide Gym discounts & Online Fitness Classes
- BMI Staff Health Checks
- Blue Light Discount Card for 1,000s of nationwide discounts and exclusive offers
- Cycle to Work – and much more!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'