Assistant Practice Manager – NHS – Luton - £30k
to £30k + Benefits
An Assistant Practice Manager is required to join a successful GP Practice in Luton.
The successful candidate will join in a position that has been earmarked for staged progression to Practice Manager depending on performance.
This position will assist with the efficient and profitable running of the practice with a view to progressing to a full Practice Manager position.
An initial salary of up to £30k is available depending on experience.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a successful and well run GP Practice based in Luton.
- - Assist with the general management of the GP Practice
- - Management of admin and non clinical team members
- - Premises management including – security, maintenance and equipment
- - Employment policy management
- - Assist with practice strategy and planning
- - Health and safety management
Basic salary to £30,000 + Benefits
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job