Assistant Plant Manager - L267
Our client is a family run business which has been serving the community since 1990 and is now a popular garden centre providing excellent customer sales and service. They are renowned for offering a wide range of plants and garden sundries with many events throughout the year. They are currently seeking an Assistant Plant Manager who will support the department head in all daily duties that will ensure a high standard of plant retailing.Key points
- Assisting with the purchasing of all plant stock
- Merchandising and displays according to each season
- Providing a good level of horticultural knowledge and expertise
- Maintenance of all plants and ensuring high standards are achieved
- Supervising a team of staff and deputising in the absence of the manager
- A good working knowledge of a wide range of plants
- Good merchandising skills and enjoy creating displays
- Able to lead a team of staff by example
- Provide high standards in all areas of the role
If this Assistant Plant Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Assistant Plant Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Assistant Plant Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'