Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
An excellent opportunity has become available for an ambitious Assistant Town Planner to join an established Planning Consultancy in central London. The successful Assistant Town Planner will be working as part of a respected team, receiving full APC support and the training and guidance needed to become an up and running planner.
Qualifications: In this instance applications are sought from candidates with an MSc in an appropriate RTPI accredited discipline and ideally some planning experience (internship or work experience).
- Preparing and assisting with Planning Applications;
- Preparing and assisting with feasibility studies;
- Reviewing post submission work including public inquiries and expert witness work
- Preparing and assisting with proposals and tenders for new work;
- Attending client meetings
- Joining a growing consultancy with excellent career progression opportunities
- Full benefits package including APC support
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the town planning sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on or email your CV to and we will get back to you.
- Town Planner
- Town Planning
- Graduate Planner
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'