An industry leading company are searching for an Assistant Planner to join their growing team in the Birmingham area. Our client covers a wide area within Planning including residential, industrial and commercial projects. Their experienced team handle all aspects of the planning process from beginning to completion.
With their growing client base our client is looking for an ambitious Assistant Planner to work within their focused team on a variety of different projects and schemes. You will be working closely with their experienced team members and alongside them on planning applications, appraisals, audits, negotiations and consultations.
The role of Assistant Planner will allow you to gain in-depth and specialist experience within planning and in return for your dedication and productivity you will receive the support and reinforcement of this diverse company including future opportunities for progression and development.
Assistant Panner Position Overview
- Assisting in planning applications
- Involved in site appraisals
- Assisting and involved with research and strategy
- Working within a team and individually
Assistant Panner Position Requirements
- Degree qualified with RTPI accreditation
- Experience within a planning role beneficial
- Up to date knowledge of planning polices
- Organised and proactive approach to work
- IT literate on basic software packages
Assistant Panner Position Remuneration
- Salary dependant on experience
- Benefits to be discussed during interview
- Holiday package
- Pension scheme
- Future progression opportunities
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'