Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for an Assistant Planner for our client based in West Yorkshire.
This role is to start ASAP, hours are Monday to Thursday 10 hours, Friday 7 hours, Saturday 9 hours with an uplift on weekend working.
This contract will be until end of 2018 but may run over.
You will be assisting the Lead Planner, going out on site and compiling information.
- Monitoring the overall performance of the project against the baseline schedule, as well as monitoring the progress of various subcontractors
- Comparing earned man hours to expended man hours to calculate productivity ratings
- Compiling weekly progress reports to be issued to the client, creating and updating excel spreadsheets used for progress monitoring and tracking purposes
- Creating and updating S-curves and Histograms
- Attending weekly progress meetings and carrying out site inspections.
You will also be assisting the QS with change orders and supporting the rest of the project team.
Please apply with a relevant, updated CV
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"