British Fashion Brand looking for an Assistant Planner - 8 months FTC with possibility of going perm
Your new company
British fashion brand looking for candidates with experience in Buying or Merchandising to join their team as an Assistant Planner. You will be joining on a 8 months FTC with the possibility of going perm.
Your new role
Working in the Planning and Production Department based at the Head Office, in Farringdon, London.
Job Summary: To provide support to the Planner in the day to day tasks of purchasing and forecasting by carrying out all administrative functions and data entry
- Working to the order placement schedule, sending order enquiries to suppliers and administer system purchase order entry and adjustments.
- Action purchase order extractions and covered purchase orders for direct delivery to customers.
- Liaise with Customer Services, Logistics and Retail to ensure that deliveries and sales order dates match. Seasonal reporting on date mismatches and product shortfalls
- Maintain system information such as product availability dates, sell/sold out flags, placement dates, planning forecasts, style info checks, uploading and maintenance of price files and checking BoS catalogue is complete.
- Collect and collate forecasting information for production of the main buying plan
- Produce and maintain regular departmental reports. Be prepared to produce ad hoc reports for departmental and external use.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience within Buying or Merchandising ideally within a fashion retailer.
The successful candidate will be positive, professional and dedicated to team success. They should be organised and prepared to apply themselves to complex tasks requiring initiative and attention to detail. Core Skills The successful candidate should be Excel literate and be capable of problem analysis whilst also being able to identify anomalies. Experience working with stock management system on the AS400 platform is desirable. They must be able to communicate effectively at all levels of the business.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary £24,000
Hours: 9.am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm on Friday. 1 hour for lunch
- Pension scheme - 8% company contribution
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- 25 day annual leave (Pro-rata)
- Training Full in house training will be given on brand's systems AS400 and on Access
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job