An immediate opportunity is now available for an Assistant Pensions Administrator to join a market-leading, Bristol based Financial Services organisation.
This is an FTC (Fixed term contract) till the end of the year and is an administration role involving investigating and researching notes, there is no phone work (externally) it is purely administrative. This is a great opportunity to join a team that deals with various aspects of the business and is heavily focused on providing exceptional customer service.
In this Administrator position, work you’ll complete will include:
- Being the first point of contact representing the business
- Liaising with Clients, Financial Advisers and Third Parties
- Providing accurate policy information
- Logging work requests where necessary
- Writing emails and letters
- Ensure accurate system data and records are maintained
Sound good? Here’s what experience is needed?
- Financial Services experience
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good numerical skills, with an eye for detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with Maths and English C grade or above
- Computer literate - good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Developing analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desirable knowledge of SIPP and/or SASS products
In return for your skills you will receive a competitive salary.
If you have the required experience, I want to hear from you!
Just hit the Apply button to forward over your CV for the Assistant Pensions Administrator.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Financial Services
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'