A great opportunity for a permanent assistant payroll specialist based in central Stockport in state of the art, new offices.
Working for a large, growing organisation. With a fast paced but supportive environment and a varied interesting role.
The role is reporting into the Payroll Specialist.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist and implement weekly payroll increases and back payments
- Management information and reporting
- Maintain pensionable salaries
- Produce weekly pension changes and amendments
- Create payment schedules
- Assist in the set up of new payroll and payroll transfers
- Liaise with HMRC
- Deal with queries
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience in a payroll position - Essential
- Be passionate about report writing and payroll discrepancy maintenance - Essential
- Have strong MS Excel skills including Pivot Tables and V Look-Ups - Essential
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
- Be organisation with a high attention to detail - Essential
This role is looking to pay between £21,000 - £24,000 per annum + Pension + Sector specific discounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job