Assistant Pastoral Manager
Job Title: Assistant Pastoral Manager (Inclusion, Welfare, Safeguarding, Attendance)
Pay: £90-£140 per day
Hours of Work: School Hours, Monday - Friday, Term Time Only
Start Date: October 2023
Responsible to: Assistant Head Teacher, Pastoral Lead
Post Objective: To provide pastoral support across a multitude of areas for students within your year/house cohort. To act as a point of contact for all pastoral communication for parents/carers and outside agencies.
An Outstanding Secondary School in Rugby are looking to appoint a motivated, independent and hardworking individual to fill the post of Assistant Pastoral Manager. The successful candidate must demonstrate a proactive interest in education and a desire to support the school in achieving the best possible outcomes for all students.
- Work alongside the Year/House Leader on all matters relating to the pastoral care of students, with a particular focus on vulnerable leaners
- Promote excellent attendance and punctuality of all students through close work with students, parents, the attendance team and outside agencies.
- Work alongside the safeguarding team to ensure students are safe in and beyond school
- Monitor behaviour and apply a range of intervention strategies where necessary to support both students and teachers
- Be highly visible on corridors both at student social times and during lessons
- Effective communication with parents /carers /outside agencies to offer support and personalised intervention strategies for students
If you feel you would be the right fit for this role, then please apply through submitting your CV. If you are a successful applicant, you will be contacted by Tim Anstey to arrange the next steps in the progression of your application.
- teaching assistant
- higher level teaching assistant
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'