We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant PA to take up a position within our Blackpool office. We are a top 50 award winning professional services firm with an excellent reputation for training staff in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Why join the team:
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Training & development opportunities
- Trusting and empowering working environment
- 35 hour week
The principal duties of this role are to provide daily support to the Partners’ PA and Corporate team, including:
- Attendance and minute taking at meetings
- Preparing invoices
- Taking calls from clients
- Regular Business Development meetings with follow up action points
- Provide support to the Marketing team on departmental projects
- Assisting with the coordination of projects to ensure time is allocated correctly and deadlines are met
- General reception duties
- Database management
- Assisting client managers to maintain Excel spreadsheets
- Typing and formatting various forms of correspondence
- Creating mailing lists and mail merges
- Setting up meeting rooms for meetings, marketing and hospitality events
- Ad-hoc assistance to team members
- Admin duties such as filing, scanning and photocopying
- Being a representative for our 'Putting Something Back’ mission
Candidates will need to have a natural ability to make good decisions in a timely and confident manner. The successful candidate will be a positive person, who is able to motivate both themselves and others to excel and achieve. Good communication skills, both written and verbal are essential to succeed in this role.
Our ideal applicant will be fully conversant with Microsoft Office products e.g. Windows, Word and Excel, have excellent organisational skills and have a minimum of grade B in Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent). A minimum of 2 years’ administration experience is preferred.
We are looking to recruit as soon as possible and will make an appointment as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job