Assistant PA role in Blackpool
Exciting Assistant PA role based in Blackpool.
Your new company
I am currently working with a client based in Blackpool to recruit an Assistant PA to join their organisation.
Your new role
The principal duties of this role are to provide daily support to the Partners' PA and Corporate team, including: * Attendance and minute taking at meetings
* Preparing invoices
* Taking calls from clients
* Regular Business Development meetings with follow up action points
* Provide support to the Marketing team on departmental projects
* Assisting with the coordination of projects to ensure time is allocated correctly and deadlines are met
* General reception duties
* Database management
* Assisting client managers to maintain Excel spreadsheets
* Typing and formatting various forms of correspondence
* Creating mailing lists and mail merges
* Setting up meeting rooms for meetings, marketing and hospitality events
* Ad-hoc assistance to team members
* Admin duties such as filing, scanning and photocopying
* Being a representative for our 'Putting Something Back' mission
Candidates will need to have a natural ability to make good decisions in a timely and confident manner. The successful candidate will be a positive person, who is able to motivate both themselves and others to excel and achieve. Good communication skills, both written and verbal are essential to succeed in this role.
Our ideal applicant will be fully conversant with Microsoft Office products e.g. Windows, Word and Excel, have excellent organisational skills and have a minimum of grade B in Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent). A minimum of 2 years' administration experience is preferred.
Qualifications: GCSE grade B (minimum) Maths and English, or equivalent
What you'll get in return
The salary is £15,000. Hours of work 9am-5pm with an hour for lunch. There is some flexibility around the working hours. Other benefits include 28 days holiday which increases after a period of service, social club, private medical healthcare, flexible benefits scheme which includes buying and selling annual leave, group life insurance.
- Assistant PA Vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job