We are looking for an Assistant PA/Office Manager to join a highly successful UHW Tax Accountancy located close to Bond Street station. The company also has interests in multiple Recruitment businesses (Life Sciences, Accounting & Finance, Secretarial and Household) which you will support with also.
Working alongside a friendly and experienced PA/Office Manager you will support with:
- Front of house - Meeting and greeting clients, providing refreshments, keeping 'front of house’ tidy, answering incoming calls and directing as required
- Post management/admin (filing, scanning, sending to clients etc)
- Office management - dealing and managing suppliers, contractors, stationery etc.
- Client billing - producing WIP reports, write offs, billing, taking payments, chasing debtors
- Liaising with clients, contacts & HNW individuals
- Arrange staff meetings, days out, Christmas events
- Assisting in PA Duties
- Mailbox management
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements - local and overseas
- Personal PA duties - Paying bills, trips/holidays, restaurant bookings etc.
- Covering for PA when she is on holiday/sick etc.
To be successful you will be:
- Flexible, hardworking and driven to succeed
- Have great attention to detail, strong spelling and punctuation and typing skills
- Proven administrative experiences
- Strong interpersonal skills and experiences of liaising with senior members of staff with ease
In return you will receive:
- A highly competitive salary
- Statutory pension contributions
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays + Office closed over Christmas period
- Discretionary bonus
- Opportunity to learn and progress!