Assistant Operations Manager £28k - £35k + Benefits Scunthorpe Full Time, Permanent
Your new company
A Global business based in North Lincolnshire who supply a range of products to major customers in multiple sectors. With excellent business growth year on year, the business is looking to add to its already successful management team.
Your new role
An exciting and new opportunity has arisen in North Lincolnshire as an Assistant Operations Manager. You will acquire the technical and operational experience of the business whilst contributing to the operational delivery of the department, with a strong focus on continuous improvement.
Key Duties Include:
- Identify and undertake continuous improvement projects
- Present project review documents to key stakeholders within the business
- Work with key stakeholders to identify, develop, trial solutions and measure the R.O.I/Evaluate the trial
- Work closely with Operational team to help solve any potential issues
- Assist Operations Manager/Material Planning Manager with support of day to day tasks
- Assist Material Planners to ensure goods arrive on time from suppliers and are delivered on time to customers Provide management information and support when required
- Work with Quality Systems Engineer to update the Quality Management System when required
- Work with suppliers/customers to review current practices, ways of working and provide reports on business benefits
- Collaborate with business stakeholders in projects in UK/Groupwide
- Support colleagues in finding more effective solutions in their daily working routines
- Analyse K.P.I and other relevant data to evaluate if improvement potential can be made out
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree educated, or equivalent / Six Sigma Yellow Belt Qualification would be desirable but is not essential
- Awareness of Continuous Improvement Projects
- Providing project reports and information to Senior Management
- Microsoft office on all packages (strong Excel skills is essential).
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Strong attention to detail and an analytical thinking
- Strong communicator (written and verbal)
- Proven influencing / management skills
- Project management experience
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Commercially focused
- Priorities workload to meet business demands
- Ability to work well as a team
What you'll get in return
Salary of £28,000 - £35,000 per annum (DOE)
Excellent benefits package (including phone, healthcare, laptop etc).
Monday - Friday, 35 hours per week
Full Time, Permanent position
Excellent training and career development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Continuous Improvement
- Six Sigma
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'