My global IT client based in Chippenham, is looking for an Assistant Operations supervisor to plan and manage end to end business operations (Admin, Staging, Repair, Triage, Goods In & Goods Out) to ensure SLA’s, delivery times and Quality for customers is met.
You will also be required to manage growth and improvement by driving improved processes and procedures throughput resulting in maintaining and increasing profits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Plan the day to day warehouse operational areas by providing a 2-week rolling plan and a monthly and annual forecast
2. Review of day to day processes and procedures identifying failures and putting mitigation in place
3. Implement and maintain the visual management system within the warehouse operation
4. Manage a team of at least 10 direct reports conducting reviews
5. Direct and allocate the workload of all teams within remit
6. Prepare and deliver regular management reports detailing operations performance.
7. Provide management back-up to the Head of Operations
• Daily management in delivery of service(s) to the customer base, inclusive of the internal customers (Sales / SDM / TS)
• Ensure that all operations staff are quality focused with a 'customer 1st’ approach
• Own the overall quality through out all processes and at time of final delivery to all customers
• Own the SLA for all service customers
• Control and monitor overtime
• Keep workload distributed, determine cause for backlog and take corrective action
Knowledge and Experience:
• Excellent Excel skills and ideally Access experience
• Proven experience of building planning and forecasting models
• Proven experience of process reengineering
• Proven Team Management / Leadership skills
• The ability to manage, motivate and develop a team - preferably within a Technical environment.
• Track record in growing a team
• Self-accountable, assertive and self motivated
• Track record in process improvement
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a supervisory position
Please send me your CV for immediate consideration
- Operations Management
- Team Leader
- Mobile Devices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job