Assistant Operations Manager / Warehouse Assistant
An exciting opportunity for an Assistant to the Operations Manager / Warehouse Assistant, to join the internal team for a very successful vehicle parts manufacturer.
Circa 20-25k + Pension + Excellent Benefits
Located within commute of Huddersfield, Halifax, Bradford, Dewsbury, Keighley
Our client is a major supplier and manufacturer of automotive / light commercial vehicle products to both OE and aftermarket sectors.
They require an Assistant Operations Manager reporting to the Financial Operations Manager. You will have experience in Warehouse Management, Operational and Logistics roles.
- To assist the Financial & Operations Manager in all relevant matters within the department.
- Ensure all instructions from the Operations Manager are carried out in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Work with the small warehouse team and managers to maintain correct administration and
procedures offering support and input where necessary.
- Take charge of the perpetual inventory activity.
- Control stock locations and re-arrange dependent on sales trends.
- Oversee warehouse maintenance and service matters.
- Support the allocation of work and prioritise the headcount to fulfill the job requirement.
- An essential addition to a tightly knit team.
- The successful candidate will have a good standard of general education “A” Level or equivalent.
- It is essential to have very good verbal and written communication skills.
- A good telephone manner is required.
- A diplomatic nature with the ability to influence and assist colleagues.
- Proactive, positive and highly motivated.
- Have experience with Inventory, Warehouse and Logistics.
- Excellent level of PC literacy, high end user knowledge of Excel is essential with high level of
- Excellent administrative skills with a keen eye for detail.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Assistant Operations Manager / Warehouse Assitant job please forward your CV to Julian Curtis, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Julian directly for a further chat on the job.
Julian will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Julian who will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2829
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job