Assistant Office Operations Manager - Central London, W1 - £30k-£40k + Benefits
We are on the hunt for an organised, innovative and client focused Assistant Office / Business Manager, with high standards of customer service, to join our client, a world class, 5* corporate hospitality provider based in Central London, as they rapidly expand.
The proactive and professional Assistant Office Operations Manager will help to ensure that the company’s award-winning, world class service is delivered to their clients, helping to ensure consistently high levels of service are provided at all times.
The organisation: The successful candidate will join a vivacious organisation that strives for nothing short of excellence in everything they do - teaching, guiding and mentoring their employees to ensure exceptional standards of work at all times.
Our client recognises and rewards their employees; they identify and admire ambition and are committed to providing opportunities for professional development and career growth.
Key responsibilities as the Assistant Office Operations Manager will include:
- Helping to manage your team to ensure you get the best out of your employees
- Ensuring exceptional standards of customer service are delivered at all times
- Undertaking client communication and interaction, assisting the Business Manager to ensure the client onboarding and offboarding processes are seamless
- Proactive problem solving, helping to resolve issues with speed, empathy, professionalism and decisiveness
- Together with the Business Manager, you will undertake regular building checks to ensure the centre is as it should be at all times
- Assisting in maintaining the safety of the building
- Attending team meetings and appraisal meetings
- Maintaining financial records
- And more!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in similar service-led role in a client facing environment
- Experience in a supervisory / line management role is highly advantageous
- Ability to build professional relationships at all levels of the business acting as an intermediary between departments when needed
- Excellent standards of customer service and the desire to join an organisation that is recognised as a leader in providing world class levels of service
- Highly organised nature
- Confident communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels in a tactful and diplomatic way
- Proactive problem solving skills and excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Well presented, professional and motivated
- Knowledge of HR processes with the ability to undertake appraisals
- Understanding of H&S regulations and Facilities Management would be advantageous
- Experience in maintaining financial records is desirable
Interested in this great Assistant Office Operations Manager role?
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, then do not hesitate! Please submit your CV ASAP, quoting 'CP - Assistant Office Operations Manager - London’
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Line Management
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'