Busy Engineering office looking for the right candidate to help maintain the smooth running of our rapidly growing office situated in the heart of the City.
The right candidate will have the ability to think two steps ahead and provide value and continual improvement through their organisation and administrative skills.
Fire engineering is a rapidly growing industry providing a safety critical function to the Construction sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our fast-evolving team and make a difference at a key stage of our development.
The role includes (but not limited to):
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office
- Liaise with building management and IT
- Procurement and maintenance of office supplies and equipment
- Ad-hoc template design and formatting documents
- Answering the telephone and internal communications
- Preparing and maintaining contacts directories
- Preparing and maintaining shared calendars
- Monitoring and collating performance information
- Assisting in the maintence and improvment of QMS, H&S and HR systems
- Assist in preperation of Pre-qualifications
- Assist in development of Environmental and Social Action plans
- General administration tasks
- Experience with ISO 9001 and Health and Safety Systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer communication skills
- High Standard of Computer literacy
- Experience of working in the construction industry
- 2 verifiable references
Selected candidates will be asked to submit a brief introductory email in support of their application prior to being invited to interview. Submission of introductory email does not guarantee an interview.
£18,000 - £21,000 p.a. Full Time*
25 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays
*Pro-Rata Part Time terms available for the right candidate.
- Health Safety
- Office Manager
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job