Role: ASSISTANT MANAGER
Hours: Full time 40 Hours
Salary: £9.35 - £12.28 per hour- Dependent on experience and qualifications
Our clients are looking for an experienced Assistant Nursery Manager to support the Nursery Manager to ensure that all children receive the very best care. We are looking for an Assistant Manager for our beautiful nursery who is an inspirational practitioner and first class motivator who is looking to develop their leadership skills.
Our client is the UK’s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. Our clients recognise that their staff are their most valuable asset in ensuring that every child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
- Supporting the Nursery Manager in the day to day operations of the nursery
- Overseeing and coordinating stimulating and inspiring activities for the children across the nursery
- Communicating with the Manager on the progress and outcomes of the children
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance across the whole nursery
- Empower the team to deliver rich learning opportunities for all children through unique and exciting environments
- Assisting with the recruitment and induction of new staff members
- Assisting the Nursery manager to ensure occupancy targets are hit and maintained at all times
The skills set & experience:
- Over 1 year experience in a supervisory role (DESIRABLE)
- Minimum of 3 years occupational experience in a nursery setting (ESSENTIAL)
- Qualifications in childcare to a level 3
- Committed to your own career development
- A commitment and dedication to delivering exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'