Kids Planet Day Nurseries provides the highest standard of nursery care and education in each of our 45 settings within a unique environment in which children are actively encouraged to explore, learn and interact with others.
We are looking for a highly dedicated individual who is looking for the opportunity to be our Assistant NurseryCook based at our Stretton, Warrington. This role would suit a highly motivated, organised and enthusiastic individual. A natural leader that possesses excellent time management and people skills. Our nursery is a lively setting with lots of creativity and has a team who are dedicated to the care of children.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Preparation of weekly menu’s with the Cook.
- Catering for all children, inclusive of any special dietary requirements.
- Maintenance of adequate food supplies in appropriate storage conditions.
- Ordering of all food and maintaining monthly records for stocktaking purposes.
- Ensure that the kitchen is kept, clean, tidy and that all appropriate measures are taken to ensure the highest standards of hygiene are maintained.
- Preparation of food.
- Encouraging a well-balanced and health diet.
The ideal applicant:
- Must hold a recognised Catering qualification.
- Catering experience, preferably in a similar environment.
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Knowledge of food preparation for special dietary needs
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Health & Safety knowledge.
- First Aid Certificate.
In return, this opportunity offers the ideal applicant a competitive salary, pension and the opportunity to work as part of a team.
- Child Care
- Food Hygiene