Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Front Office career with us as a Assistant Night Manager at Park Plaza Park Royal. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
Under the direction of the Night Manager and within the limits of Park Plaza policies and procedures, to be responsible for the safety and Duty Manager of all guests and staff, and the smooth running of the hotel at night when senior management are not on duty. To act in the General Manager’s interest and as his/her representative in their absence.
- Record any activities of interest or problems arising in the Management Diary.
- Ensure wake-up calls are made promptly.
- Regularly review room availability situations and guests to arrive.
- Record all guaranteed non-arrivals and submit a copy to the Reception Manager.
- To run a credit check report an thoroughly scrutinise for any increase in credit required.
- Complete and distribute all relevant forms in case of an accident or theft, liaising with the Duty Manager.
- Record and hand over to Housekeeping or Duty Manager any lost or found items.
- Check all credit card postings with interface transfers on a daily basis.
- Check all guest country codes, special codes, promotions, room rates and routing instructions are entered correctly.
- Authorise and sign paid-outs, vouchers and rebates issued by reception.
- Perform night audit duties as required by Policy and Procedures.
- Prepare taxi lists in conjunction with Duty Manager for late/early staff.
- Prepare recapitulation sheet for Planning Committee.
- Deal with all incoming faxes and inquiries after office hours.
- Check on a daily basis the arrivals and departure reports, and VIP report.
- Ensure guest privacy and security, respecting confidential information.
- To be fully conversant with all front office departmental procedures.
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Radison.
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job