Working within a well-respected and high growth organisation, you will be assisting in underwriting and managing a pipeline of mortgage cases from application to offer stage. There is excellent career progression within the underwriting team along with the ability to gain a mandate. The company offer also offer an excellent range of benefits.
Duties will include:
- Assessing loan documentation, including valuation reports and requesting additional information
- Carrying out checks on the applicants and properties, assessing their suitability for the loan
- Chasing of outstanding information from third parties
- Recommending and referring cases to the relevant mandate holders for approval
- Liaising with a variety of third parties including solicitors and valuers
- Overseeing cases through to offer stage
We are particularly looking for candidates who have some experience working in a mortgage or secured loans environment, with an analytical mind, who are able to multi-task and have excellent attention to detail.
If you have experience supporting Underwriters with administration or case management or underwriting yourself and are looking for the next step in your career, call us or apply today. There is excellent progression available to become a fully mandated Underwriter in the future. Benefits include private healthcare, pension, dental cover, ability to purchase annual leave and more!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'