Join this growing and ambitious financial services organisation in central London as an Assistant Mortgage Advisor, communicating with a variety of internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis. You’ll be enthusiastic about the world of mortgages, dedicated, and boast the ability to engage with third parties in a clear and confident manner.
This company takes pride in offering the highest standards of advice and client care, and are looking for someone who shares their values and ethos. This exciting company offer a fantastic range of benefits including contributory pension, private healthcare and more!
The Assistant Mortgage Advisor will be responsible for the following:
- Outbound calling to third parties to drive pipeline of cases
- Liaising with third parties to gather required information to progress applications in a timely manner
- Chasing the decision in principle pipeline through to application submission
- Overseeing the compliance process with regards to third parties and case management
- Dealing with general enquiries received via phone and email
- Supporting various teams on general queries and referrals
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of the mortgage sector and FCA regulations. You will also have demonstrable and strong interpersonal skills and be keen to work in a busy environment. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to progress your career, apply for this role today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job