Assistant MI Analyst - £40-45,000
Established Lloyd's market Insurer require an Assistant MI Analyst to join their existing MIS team in London.
The purpose of the role will be to provide all management information and integration for new acquisitions within the syndicate.
You will assist with reconciliation of data/MI once initial data conversion are complete, this will entail liaising with IT in order to extract MI by period, year of account, currency and settlement currency.
- Assisting with the setting up of templates, map existing data and reconcile to underlying data, existing reports and Trial Balance, by class of business, settlement currency, original currency and year of account
- Claim Movement Report template
- USM/LCA Report template
- Premium earned/ unearned Report template
- AvsE Report template
- Aged Debt Report template
- Net Technical Report template
- PtoP Report template
- Ceded Analysis Report template
The successful candidate must have current experience gained within the Insurance/Reinsurance industry, currently working within a MI/financial analysis based role, ideally graduate educated with strong excel skills and a familiarity with underwriting systems.
For more information please contact Mark Brady , alternatively
- "MI Analyst"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job