Michael Page Fashion are looking for an Assistant Merchandiser for a fashion retailer based in the North West.
Our client is a growing retailer who is looking for an established Assistant Merchandiser to support the team.
The Assistant Merchandiser will be responsible for the following:
Assist with WSSI maintenance and management. Flag any issues noticed within the WSSI data that may require action.
Assist with running and distributing of weekly reports covering Sales, Stock, POs and Cover. Review performance and form recommendations to discuss with the Merchandiser and agree proposed trading actions to drive sales and margin.
Assist the Merchandiser with Critical Path maintenance to deliver key tasks in a timely manner. Flag potential issues surrounding the critical path to the Merchandiser
Maintain product Range plan to ensure accurate single sources of Merchandising and Design information.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Previous experience as an Assistant merchandiser ideally gained with a high street retailer
- Commercially aware
- Highly numerate
- Logical, analytical and able to use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Able to build great relationships and work with people at all levels of the business
- Enjoys working in a fast paced office environment and able to cope with pressure
- Able to make decisions quickly and confidently
- Must have strong IT skills especially intermediate level Excel
- Must be able to plan and organise and meet deadlines
Competitive salary and package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job