Zachary Daniels are proud to be partnered with one of Europe's leading online retailers. Due to consistent growth our client needs to add to their leading merchandising function at Assistant Merchandiser level. The role will sit on one of our clients highest turnover categories with responsibility from day one!
Our client is looking for somebody with proven merchandising experience at this level and in return they offer the best package in the North, including 27 days holiday plus bank holidays plus the option to buy more!
The day to day role will include the following:
- Setting up accurate delivery schedules
- Highlighting delivery discrepancies, proposing necessary actions to take
- Organising line requirements and gains approval from Merchandiser to phase intake
- Adapting and updating distribution plans to reflect current performance.
- Working with the Merchandiser to integrate previous season experience and lessons learnt into department strategy
- Liaising with Assistant Buyer and Buying Team to gain information about key trends
- Working with Merchandiser in constructing the optimum range for the target market by balancing price architecture, risk profile and category, supplier profiles, colour, size and mixes throughout the chain
- Managing day to day problems/issues that arise in the absence of the Merchandiser
- Analysing and collating data to provide support to the team in decision making
- Constantly monitoring and reviewing store performance in order to potentialise profit
- Managing and developing allocation team, overseeing and delegating their workload
- Adhoc projects
Our client has an amazing culture, an amazing rewards structure and a leading development program. If you are someone who wants to develop, progress and work in a brilliant environment then this could be your perfect opportunity...
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job