We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Assistant Merchandiser to join our Own Buy team.
Working alongside Buying, you will use analysis and experience to forecast sales and sock levels whilst building a commercial range together to ensure our customers have something to satisfy their needs.
Within this role you will
- Support the trading and planning process by providing accurate and timely analysis.
- Develop and maintain regular contact with the supplier base to ensure they are aware of trading performance.
- Maximise profit by ensuring size ratios/returns rates are reflective of the customer needs and reviewed accordingly to website.
- Support the Merchandising team with producing and maintain key planning sheets.
- Manage the product into the business in a timely manner to maximise sales and profit.
- Be responsible for ensuring intake targets are achieved and ensure launch product is delivered in a timely manner.
- Develop a strong understanding of product performance across the various channels and understand how to impact performance.
- Contribute to department strategy demonstrating an ability to recognise innovative ideas and solutions, which have a commercial gain.
- Develop your Merchandise Assistant through their development programme, by identifying and setting measurable objectives and developing a flexible management style as appropriate to their needs.
- Outstanding ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Highly organised with the ability to plan ahead as well as have a flexible approach and ability to be reactive
- An inspirational manager with the ability to develop your Merchandise Assistant
- Extensive experience within the fashion and apparel area
- Experience operating at an Assistant Merchandiser level
Season Ticket Loan
Early Finish Friday’s
Lipsy is leading fashion brand that is constantly evolving. We are a profitable, fast growing business and our continued success is the result of the entrepreneurial spirit embedded throughout the company. We strive to attract and retain a team of talented individuals who share our passion and commitment to achieve exceptional results, working autonomously in an environment where challenging the norm is welcomed. Our culture is collaborative and supportive and we are looking for like minded individuals who will thrive on contributing to our mission and feel empowered in their role to push the boundaries and make a difference.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job