Leading fashion high street retailer looking for Assistant Merchandisers / Senior MAA / Allocators
Your new company
Leading fashion high street retailer looking for Assistant Merchandisers to join their fun and fast paced Head Office.
Your new role
My client is looking for an Assistant Merchandiser/Senior Allocator to ensure that department plans are met and exceeded through the management of key events within the critical path whilst supporting the merchandising function in delivering these targets
- Produce data for strategy reviews and highlight any opportunities
- Manage key lines to build to the optimum stock levels through forecasting and sku management including the proposal of new and dropped options in order to drive profitability
- Manage the critical path in relation to key events, ensuring all launches are actioned in a timely manner, with the optimum stock package, stickers, signage and fixtures
- Review performance continually to potentialise any emerging trends or missed opportunities and makes recommendations to Merchandiser
- Manage the WSSI ensuring the data is actualised weekly .Forecast agreed sub-groups ensuring accurate sales forecasts that reflect performance, predicted trends and category shifts to deliver maximum sales, profit stock requirements and achieve terminal stock plans
- Prepare the Weekly Trading Analysis, including trade summaries for discussion in trade meetings and trial analysis
- Review and propose repeats and cancellations based on current performance and targets· Manage the exit process including markdowns, re-class and re-calls
- Produce all documents for Retail communication ensuring that the all functions of the business are updated based on trading decisions agreed.
- Carry out store and competitor visits as required ensuring that the process is effectively implemented and supports the stores
- Ensure procedures are in place to aid the development of Trainee Merchandisers
- Further ad-hoc analysis and trading actions to support the departments plan Technical
What you'll need to succeed
You will be working as an Assistant Merchandiser or Senior MAA / Allocator ready for the next step!
- Analytical and able to use excel
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools
- Skill and understanding of WSSI management and key elements in the product life cycle
- Demonstrates an awareness of fashion jewellery within the retail industry, awareness of trends and impact of potential threats and competitors
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary + Benefits such as amazing retail discounts, on-site parking, pension scheme and private healthcare.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.