HIGH STREET RETAILER
£18,000 - £23,000
Our Client, a High Street retailer based in the North West, now has a number of opportunities across the Buying and Merchandising teams.
As an Assistant Merchandiser you will be working alongside and supporting a small team of Merchandisers in the smooth running of the market as well as maximising sales opportunities and profit potential whilst minimising markdown spend. You will also have responsibility for daily figure analysis, future sales, and range planning, as well as communicating closely with the local market team in line with the critical path.
- Ability to highlight to Merchandiser opportunities and risk in terms of stock/sales levels.
- To create items in order to raise purchase orders in the System, and amend details.
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers and liaise with warehouse.
- Produce and understand colour and size analysis for designated sub categories
- Liaise with suppliers and freight forwarders to ensure timely delivery of contracts
- Ensure system integrity
- Regular category reporting and analysis work closely with the buying team to select right ranges
- General Admin Duties
- Stock Allocations to branches
- Weekly Sales reports
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working within merchandising in a Retail Head Office environment, You will have solid communication skills along with good organisation and time management skills. You will be confident, pro-active and enthusiastic.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7260