Job Title: Assistant Merchandiser
Salary: Depending on experience
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser to join their valued supply chain team.
The role holder will be responsible for managing their own division in collaboration with the Buyer to optimise departmental performance through availability, stock budget management, successful promotion and new range launches.
- Own your departments availability V's KPI and take action as required to improve
- Manage your department WSSI & OTB including identifying risks and opportunities
- Identify opportunities to potentialise or derisk stock within your division
- Drive the departmental performance & strategy through building a strong relationship with your Buying team
- Manage vendor OTIF and build strong supplier relationships to identify any risks to supply
- Monitor and review stock exit plans to ensure targets are met within agreed timescales
- Ensure promotional and new range launches land on time and to agreed availability levels
- Actively participate in cross functional business meetings, raising issues and concerns and suggesting commercially viable solutions
- Intermediate Excel skills - including Pivot tables & V lookups
- Experience of forecasting expected product buys and demand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Used to communicating to all levels of a business
- Proactive approach to identifying issues and resolutions
- Ability to manage fast changing priorities
- Able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of working in a retail HO is desirable
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/