Assistant Merchandiser - Ladieswear
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser who is looking for a new challenge to join a dynamic and fashionable womenswear retailer. This brand has overwhelming popularity and is growing continuously.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an assistant merchandiser, ideally within lingerie or ladies fashion. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Merchandiser and managing the allocator, as well as assisting merchandising the multi-channel business by building strong relationships with the Retail team, Merchandising Director and Web & Marketing team.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Support the Merchandiser with planning, WSSI, OTB, range planning and sell through to ensure the company objectives are met in terms of sales, margin and stock
- Manage the allocator to ensure stock is allocated as planned and promptly
- Manage stock fragmentation effectively
- Provide robust current and historical analysis of the categories to drive strategic decisions and to provide context for the longer-term direction of the brand
- Liaise with the warehouse on delivery/picking volumes to ensure manageable work flows
- Assist in the management of the product life cycle, planning discontinuations and stock clearance
- Analyse sales by size and propose size breakdowns for new products
- Previous experience as an Assistant Merchandiser, ideally within Lingerie or Ladies Fashion
- Previous experience at allocator level
- Experience of WSSI, Cat cards, OTB, range planning
- Inventory management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must be a team player
- Numerate and analytical, with accuracy and attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"