Are you an experienced Merchandising Assistant who is looking for their next step??
If this sounds like you then keep reading!....
Paying up to 28,000 (based on experience)
Central Guildford (walking distance from the station or on-site parking )
Monday to Friday 9am -5pm / HYBRID WORKING OFFERED
Benefits: 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), pension scheme, company events, discounts on products, Summer Hours & SO MUCH MORE!!
A BRAND NEW opportunity to join a successful e-commerce business in Guildford.
We are looking for an experienced Merchandising Assistant to join the dynamic Merchandising team!
The role will be supporting with weekly trading preparation, seasonal planning, stock purchasing and intake. Sets up and maintains analysis and administration systems to document and manage the Merchandising process accurately. Takes lead responsibility for weekly and seasonal Merchandising reporting.
Sounds good??... What will my daily duties be??...
- Setting up and preparing cyclical analysis documents to support reviews and the planning process.
- Preparing ad-hoc analysis to support range development, stock availability and promotional planning.
- Ensures that data and analysis has an outstanding level of integrity and accuracy.
- Set up and maintains range planning tools on a weekly basis.
- Translating line level forecasts into purchase order proposals
- Ensure preparation is completed in line with critical paths and supplier lead times.
- Takes ownership for the preparation and timely delivery of Trading reports.
- Ensures any weekly trading actions are promptly followed through to completion.
- Prepares weekly markdown/promotional deal analysis and costing tool.
- Communicating stock issues and all price changes in a timely manner.
- Ensures excellent systems data integrity is maintained in partnership with the buying team.
Sound interesting??..You must have:
- Minimum 2 years merchandising experience.
- Numerate and Analytical with excellent accuracy and Excel skills.
- Experience working in an E-commerce retail business (this would be beneficial but is not essential)
- Ability to prioritise daily workload.
- A confident communicator, extremely well organised, with strong attention to detail.
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Annie Hollidge for more information on the role on
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'