My Client is a global luxury retailer who is enjoying a period of unprecedented success. as a result they are looking for a merchandiser to join their Head Office team in Southampton.
Working within the Merchandise department you will be responsible for ;
Seasonal prep - working from the buying sheets, chasing suppliers for the listing info, collating this info and filling in the DCS. When new lines set up to raise purchase orders according to delivery drops and merch cats and distribute to suppliers.
* Seasonal tracker - responsible for setting up a delivery tracker each season and keep it fully updated, adding details of orders as raised, reviewing completion rates regularly and chasing suppliers where necessary.
* In season trading - run regular sell through reports to establish best sellers and slow sellers, communicating to Buyer and suppliers and planning actions (repeats / returns etc).
* NOS - running regular reports, sales and stock analysis, forecasting and repeating to always keep these lines in stock to maximise sales.
* Faulty stock - dealing with monthly faulty stock reports from stores. Liaising with Buyer and suppliers to decide how best to deal with these (write off, return to vendor for credit, recall entire style and return to vendor) and keeping track.
* Reporting - producing sales and stock data regularly and the wider business, and suppliers.
* Invoicing - dealing with ad-hoc queries from our Accounts team, liaising with suppliers to establish why invoices are incorrect and correcting accordingly.
* Goods In - working with our warehouse team daily to resolve any booking in queries, liaising with suppliers to establish why system incorrect, why wrong stock has been sent, chasing paperwork.
* Buying Helpdesk - dealing with ad-hoc queries from stores in regards to incorrect pricing, barcode issues, non-scanning issues, stock movements (Collection Notes).
* Database Maintenance - working on projects set by the wider business in terms of data corrections in SAP. Incorrect tax codes, system issues, incorrect season codes etc.
YOU MUST BE;
- Ideally from a fashion retailer with 2+ years of experience - A Junior Merchandiser, or Assistant Merchandiser
- Faster pace environment
- Capable of using their initiative.
Preferably a Graduate.
If this is the right role for you, then please submit your CV via the link below , or call Ian Gerstein on .
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job