You the assistant Merchandiser - Ecommerce Fashion will provide crucial support to our product focused Merchandising Team, enabling the effective management of stock and maximisation of profit. As an Assistant Merchandiser you will work in conjunction with our buying team and be responsible for daily trading performance, sales performance, stock management and the development of a Trainee Merchandiser.
A join a leading multi-channel retailer with both Ecommerce, Wholesale, and stores which are also International. They have more international growth planned for 2019 across digital, wholesale and franchise stores. They sell a variety of Fashion product across, dresses, tops, skirts, lingerie etc.
- Manage intake and critical path.
- Daily and weekly analysis of product performance.
- Manage core and key seasonal products, repeat buys and availability.
- Manage communication cross functionally.
- Markdown management and Promotional Product proposal.
- Range Plan updating and accuracy.
- Support Merchandising and Buying with adhoc tasks and reports as required.
- Responsible for identifying and resolving data inaccuracies.
- Provide full departmental seasonal/phase analysis to support Range Building process.
- Understand the Range building process and have responsibility from start to end.
- Full understanding, maintenance and management of own WSSI.
- Identify OTB, Overstocks and recommend appropriate action.
- Reforecasting, analysing of WSSI & communicating changes / findings to Buying.
- Responsible for departmental WSSI meetings.
- Take responsibility for own development.
- Assist with Training and development of MMA's etc
- Deputise in Merchandisers absence.
- Identify best practice and ways of working.
- Suggest improvements to processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
* Analytical skills - Comfortable working with and deriving insight from data.
* Communication skills - Confident communicator able to build relationships.
* Strong computer literacy - Skilled excel user with confidence to manipulate data and knowledge of nested formulae & pivot tables.
* Commercial awareness - Knowledge of wider marketplace and context of broader business.
* Previous experience in merchandising
- A competitive salary
- Pension (that we contribute to as well!)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Staff discount - Group Discount
- Company bonus
- Access to retail discounts
- Death in service benefits
- State of the art building, fun working environment, Spacious desk areas, café, kitchen areas and quiet spaces where you can plug in and work in peace
- Sample Sales,
- competitions, parties & giveaways
Assistant Merchandiser - Ecommerce Fashion
- Assistant Merchandiser
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'