Time Appointments are currently recruiting on behalf of well-established, national businesses who are seeking an Assistant Merchandiser to join their team on the Outskirts of Ipswich. The main focus of the role is to ensure the effective distribution of stock across the business, sales forecasting and control of intake and replenishment
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- To analyse sales data, identify top sellers/poor sellers and reduce/increase/re-phase intake from suppliers accordingly
- To use spreadsheets for data analysis of sales and stock performance
- Maintain an accurate schedule of deliveries into the distribution centres
- Carry out regular centre visits to build internal relationships & review performance of departments
- To support the maintenance of the stock replenishment system to maximise sales potential
This role will suit someone preferably with a retail head office background or someone in an analytical position. To be successful in this role you will need to have a strong working knowledge of all MS packages including Excel. The ideal candidate will be able to work off their own initiative, possess a can-do attitude and work well under pressure. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a growing business that offers fantastic career progression. Due to the location of the role it is essential that you have a full and clean driving license with access to your own vehicle.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.