The Merchandise Administrator role is to ensure all necessary stock systems are set up and maintained accurately to agreed parameters. To manage the placement and tracking of orders to ensure timely delivery of stock. To focus on customer availability which is supported through daily stock management routines and reports, and by liaising with distribution and suppliers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To ensure lines are set to the agreed system parameters at each range and changed and maintained throughout the season.
- To manage daily routines and publish required reports within agreed timescales.
- To resolve all depot stock issues promptly so that optimum availability and stock holding targets are maintained.
- To action any order amendments in a timely fashion.
- To support the category to always achieve the critical path.
- To support category Sales, Stock and Availability targets.
- To support my team to ensure distribution and supplier issues have been communicated clearly.
The successful individual will require the following:
Leadership & General Skills to include:
- Team working
- Planning & Organising
- Analysis and Decision Making
- Personal Integrity
- Commercial Awareness
- Developing Self & Others
- Gaining Commitment
- Customer focus
- Numeric ability
- Stock Management
- Data Analysis
- Communication Skills
Essential experience required includes:
- Experience of using Microsoft applications (predominantly Excel).
- Experience of processing large amounts of information quickly and accurately.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all ordering systems, stock management processes and routines.
- Broad understanding of supply chain and distribution.
- Educated to Graduate level or equivalent
- Knowledge of Fashion
This is an excellent opportunity for a merchandise administrator to work for a global organisation with a competitive hourly salary.
Please apply direct or contact Emma James
Adecco are an employment business. Adecco are an equal opportunity employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job