MSS People are working closely with an established client who require a Assistant Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
A permanent vacancy has arisen to support the Mechanical Engineer in the safe and efficient management of mechanical engineering and maintenance activities associated with the installed plant.
• HNC in mechanical engineering discipline.
• Successful contribution & work experience in a 24/7 process environment.
You must have experience of:
• Maintenance & contract management.
• Outage management.
• Operations interface, policies & procedure.
• Legislative, best practice standards & insurance compliance.
• Experience of working cross functionally delivering policies, initiatives & compliance with company & legislative requirements.
• Experience of managing budgets and projects.
Knowledge & application of:
• SHE systems, ensuring compliance, risk & improvement.
• Quality systems, ensuring compliance, risk & improvement.
• Legislation pertinent to Mechanical systems & standards.
• Key financial performance indicators & their relationship with operational indicators.
• Microsoft Office Word: Ability to create and edit word documents to professional standard.
• Microsoft Office Power Point: Ability to create presentations.
• Microsoft Office Excel: Ability to create and edit excel documents to good standard.
• Ability to use Microsoft Outlook for emails and calendar entries/invites.
• Appreciation of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
In order for your application to be progressed, all candidates must meet the minimum requirements of the job role person specification.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job