My client is looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to lead a team of three, delivering a wide range of marketing, organisational and communications activities.
My client, based in East London, is a cloud based software company that makes Primary through to 6th Form educational software. The software empowers students to work in their own way and at their own pace, continually assessing their understanding.
The Assistant Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager in the day-to-day organisation of the marketing team. Specifically they will:
- Help ensure the delivery of marketing KPIs, and oversee management of the marketing budget.
- Assist in the coordination and communication of team activity to the wider company.
- Lead the development and coordination of campaigns and key activity in conjunction with the Marketing Manager and members of the marketing content team.
- Third-party and stakeholder support/management of agencies and key partners, PR agencies etc.
The Assistant Marketing Manager will have experience in line managing a team of junior marketers. Specifically they will be/have:
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong experience in developing campaigns and content
- Strong organisational skills and a proven ability to plan, organise and report on campaign KPIs.
- Experience using MS Dynamics, WordPress, Marketo or similar and social media management tools would be desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of prioritising / managing work loads to meet milestones and deadlines.
The successful candidate will be paid between £35,000 and £40,000 dependent on suitability.
- "edtech" or "education" or "school" or "software" or "ed tech"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job