Our client is a market leading provider of accelerated learning products for children and adults of all abilities across the world. They are now looking for an Assistant MarketingManager to join their team in an new role.
To be successful in this Assistant Marketing Manager role, you will be a business focussed, high calibre individual with good experience of marketing, team management and mentoring, communications and have good organisational skills.
You will be responsible for ensuring that marketing KPIs are delivered, managing a team, acting as support to the Marketing Manager and ensuring that existing processes are honed to achieve good efficiency levels.
Your responsibilities as Assistant Marketing Manager will include but are not limited to:
• Management responsibility for the marketing team and communicating the marketing activity to the company as a whole
• Developing high profile campaigns and analysing activities
• Taking responsibility for budget management
• Management of stakeholders and third party suppliers as well as internal and external PR
The skills required in order to execute the Assistant Marketing Manager role successfully include:
• First class communication skills, a good level of responsiveness to internal and external customers and excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational and reporting skills
- Good computer skills including (ideally) experience of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Dynamics. An understanding of WordPress and Marketo would be advantageous
- Innovative thinking and an energetic approach to problem solving with the ability to take different strategies and challenge the norm
This Assistant Marketing Manager role is London based in a fast paced and innovative environment. The salary range is £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits.
If you have relevant experience for this London based Assistant Marketing Manager position and are interested to learn more about this excellent job opportunity, please get in touch for a full job description and details relating to salary and benefits.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch to discuss your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants, and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
Or if you’d like to arrange an introductory call, to discuss your requirements contact us on or email us on .
Like to hear about our latest vacancies, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or visit Greenhill Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job