A strong generalist marketing professional with event experience is required for a Retail Centre in Watford, joining them as their Assistant Marketing Manager.
This interesting and diverse position is required to deliver compelling marketing and event campaigns that drive footfall and frequency of visit as well as retailer sales and market share for the shopping centre.
The key objectives of this Assistant Marketing Manager position is to:
- Implement the annual strategy and marketing and events plan
- Support the Central Marketing Team, Regional Manager and Marketing Manager by helping to scope and then roll-out group-wide initiatives, campaigns and activities
- Budget management, forecasting and reporting
- Manage external agencies to produce events with a difference, advertising, PR, print and promotional campaigns using both traditional media and new technologies
- Oversee and implement all advertising, communications and promotions ensuring delivery to time and to budget
- Review all campaign and event activity, providing results
- Develop and introduce a media buying strategy
- Manage both on and offline communications, ensuring all campaign and event content is on brand
- Support the Digital Marketing Executive to deliver a clear digital strategy including proactive content updates on the websites and engaging social content
- Build strong relationships and communicate regularly with store retailers
- Ensure all marketing communications and collateral is in line with the company’s brand
- Support the Marketing Manager with centre presentations, monthly reports, quarterly plans, community presentations and reactive media, including crisis management situations
- Manage and supervise the Marketing Co-ordinator and Digital Marketing Executive
- Duty Management as required
PLUS MUCH MORE!
Key skills and experience required for this Assistant Marketing Manager role include:
- Extensive generalist marketing experience (min. 3 years) - Retail experience is beneficial but not essential
- Experience of digital marketing
- Strong events experience
- Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Creative, proactive and confident
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Budget management
- People management/supervisory experience highly beneficial
- Team player
A competitive salary and excellent benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate.
If you feel you are the right person for the role, then we want to hear from you!
Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) quoting 'LO - Asst Marketing Manager’
Thank you for reading this Assistant Marketing Manager job advertisement.Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients.We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful.However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn’t blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised.You do not need to reapply.
To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job