A strong generalist marketing professional, preferably with event experience, is urgently required for a Retail Centre in Uxbridge as their Assistant Marketing Manager.
This interesting and diverse position is required to deliver compelling marketing campaigns that drive footfall and frequency of visit as well as retailer sales and market share for the shopping centre.
The key objectives of this Assistant Marketing Manager position is to:
- Plan and deliver centre events, promotions and campaigns and evaluate
- Develop and plan marketing strategies
- Communicate regularly with stores re upcoming initiatives and activities
- Liaise with external agencies to produce advertising, PR digital and campaigns
- Ensure all marketing communications and collateral is in line with the company’s brand
- Deliver a digital marketing strategy using website, e-shots, SMS and social media
- Management of the centre’s website and database
- Manage all print production and centre literature
- Assist with the PR strategy
- Support the Marketing Manager with reactive media, including crisis management situations
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and with corporate policies and procedures
- Duty Management
PLUS MUCH MORE!
Key skills and experience required for this role include:
- Extensive generalist marketing experience (min. 3 years) - Retail experience is beneficial but not essential
- Experience of digital marketing
- Strong events experience
- Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Creative, proactive and confident
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Budget management
- Confident communication skills
- Team player
A competitive salary and excellent benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate.
If you feel you are the right person for the role, then we want to hear from you!
Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) quoting 'LO - Assistant Marketing Manager - Uxbridge’
Thank you for reading this Assistant Marketing Manager job advertisement.Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients.We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful.However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn’t blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised.You do not need to reapply.
To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job