The company is an international brand leader and has seen rapid growth over the last 3 years. The company has more than doubled in turnover and is making significant investments as a fast-growing SME business. They have a dynamic marketing team of 10 which covers all areas of marketing and spans across multiple worldwide markets.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a growing junior Marketing team to deliver KPIs. A key understanding of all areas of Marketing is required in order to help implement the company’s global digital marketing strategy. Previous project management experience and/or managing a team is essential and you must have a good grasp of all areas of digital; including social media, email marketing, lead generation and influencer marketing amongst others.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects across multiple channels at any one time.
- Excellent communication skills and an understanding of different roles within a marketing department is key.
- Management of multi-channel projects and being able to deliver projects on-time is essential.
- Understanding the importance of Brand guidelines and championing this through all areas of internal/external communication.
- Creative flair and outside-the-box thinking to help leverage existing channels to generate leads and drive traffic along with identifying new channels for growth.
- Previous experience of people management.
- Previous experience of working with and managing external agencies.
- Opportunity to take the role where it needs to go, help develop the department and implement new and exciting ideas.
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a project management/digital marketing role.
- Previous experience in managing a small team or managing multi-channel projects.
- Degree educated – preferably a marketing/business/arts related subject.
- Excellent communicator.
- Process driven.
- Self-motivated and ability to grab opportunities.
- Understands the importance of consistency.
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Keen interest in all things digital.
- Outgoing, flexible and enthusiastic personality.
- Ideal candidate must be able to work on their own initiative within a busy department.
If you do not want any two days to be the same, this may be the role for you!The Offer
Salary circa £26,000 - £32,000 depending on experience. 20 days’ holiday rising by 1 day per year, 40 hour week.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. If you don’t hear from one of our Consultants, please be assured that we will contact you if you are suitable for any of our other vacancies. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job