The Central Market Agency Ltd (CMA) is the organisation that administers the competitive water market for business customers in Scotland. The CMA is owned and funded jointly by public and private sector water companies.
We have a small team which is based in Stirling, and currently have a vacancy for an experienced professional.
Assistant Market Design Authority (Job Ref: CMA 015)
The post is full time, based in Stirling, and carries responsibility for supporting the Market Design Authority in his oversight of changes made to the market IT system and market documentation. The post will suit an organised and technically-minded individual with an ability to work with diverse stakeholders.
The following are essential requirements for the post:
- A degree-level qualification in a subject requiring a high level of numeracy;
- The ability to understand complex business processes and assess changes proposed by industry stakeholders;
- The ability to draft User Requirements for IT system changes
It would be an advantage to have:
- Substantial project management experience, preferably on multi-contractor and/or multi-stakeholder projects;
- Experience with Prince2 or an equivalent formal project management framework;
- Sound budgetary and financial management skills.
The position has a salary of £39k and a contributory pension scheme. An annual bonus of up to 10% of salary is available based on performance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job