Assistant Manager Didcot
If you thrive on pace, people, processes and passion, then drive your career forward with this leading retailer.
Our client is a high-profile volume retailer renowned for value-for-money and excellent customer service. Growth potential is massive. Our client is looking for future Store Manager's.
As an Assistant Store Manager reporting to the Store Manager and responsible for a strong team, you'll be tasked with driving forward both turnover and revenues from the store based on lean principles. Keeping a close focus on financial KPIs, including wages, wastage and shrinkage will form a key element of the role, together with non-financials such as customer service/feedback, internal audit and standards and compliance.
- Managing the day to day running of a department
- Acting as Duty Manager for the entire store in the absence of Store Management
- Assisting Store Management in achieving company KPI's
- Ensuring your team delivers exceptional customer service
- Delivering exemplary standards in store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance
- Complying with all Health & Safety policies and legislation
- Use management information to make strategic business decisions
The ideal candidate:
- Have a proven track record in a fast paced retail environment.
- Enjoy being on the shop floor- No sitting in the office for you!
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be target driven and customer service orientated
- Be highly motivated and ambitious
- Be a self starter with a can do attitude
Salary up to 22k plus a great package
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'