We are looking for an assistant manager to join an established business!
My client are an amazing, fresh Italian food chain, with an fantastic reputation in the industry and they’re looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to work closely with the the Restaurant Manager, you’ll be a key member of the management team.
The ideal Assistant Manager will have experience within a restaurant or fast food environment where they have led their teams from the front and developed others.
You’ll be an all-round expert when it comes to creating and delivering excellent guest satisfaction and leading by example.
- Hospitality Experience
- Excellent customer care
- Passion for perfection
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Determined individual
- To lead by example
- To monitor consistency of storage, stock rotation, food quality and portion control
MANAGING RESOURCES/PLANNING & DELIVERING RESULTS
- To account for food and liquor stock on a weekly basis, ensuring correct margins are achieved.
- To support the General Manager in checking and approving all invoices, controlling all business costs and achieving all
TEAMWORK & DEVELOPING OTHERS
- To maintain a high quality, motivated and professional Restaurant, Bar and Kitchen team through monthly reviews and regular training.
- To ensure that you and the Restaurant, Bar and Kitchen team comply with all Health and Safety and Food Hygiene legislation at all
- To communicate with the Restaurant, Bar and Kitchen Team on a daily basis ensuring information is passed on correctly.
- To attend and contribute to weekly management meetings and monthly staff meeting
PROBLEM SOLVING & DECISION MAKING
- To deal with equipment and maintenance issues on a weekly basis using nominated suppliers.
- To promote best practice within the restaurant and constantly look to improve processes and procedures.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'