Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are now recruiting for an iconic fashion and accessory brand that delivers exquisite catwalk fashion, delivering modern classic pieces and perfectly complementing accessories.
With a focus on customer service; you will be directly responsible for driving business goals (sales and profitability). We are looking for an Assistant Manager that will understand the importance of this and will have proven skills in conveying an entirely luxurious experience.
As Retail Assistant Store Manager you will be accountable for:
* Managing P&L, sales and store targets.
* Managing staff performance and ability to coach and inspire to drive results.
* Ensure the development of motivation.
* Promoting a service-orientated environment at all times.
* Driving sales - individual responsibility and motivating your team.
* Market knowledge and awareness of the local area.
* Ensure high visual standards to fall in line with company policy.
We are looking for a well presented, fashion forward retailer with experience in all of the above.
The starting salary will be circa £23,000 plus fantastic commission, and is reviewed throughout your career. Other company benefits include competitive performance-related bonus.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'