Fixed term/seasonal - 7 months (April to end of October), may be an opportunity for permanent
Full-time OR Part-time
£9.65 per hour
Cooplands, Flamingo Land Malton YO17 6UX
Are you an experienced leader of teams?
Do you want to join something which is brand new and you can personally develop?
You’re aware of Flamingo Land, right?
Well Cooplands is joining the party and we’re looking for an Assistant Manager of our fabulous, new shop… right at the entrance of the park…to please come on forward!
So take a look at this….
Opening in a matter of weeks, we’re looking for an energetic and proactive Assistant Manager to motivate, develop and create a hard working and massively fast paced fun environment for a team of c20 individuals to provide an exceptional service to customers.
This is a brand new role, with brand new facilities and we’re all excited and ready for the challenge…we just now need the most important part - the team!
Responsible for ensuring the day to day running of shifts, team support and standards; our Assistant Manager will lead sales, customer service and product availability.
Duties will include:
- Motivating and developing the new team to achieve targets, to control stock and meet high standards of customer service, display and hygiene
- Building relationships and ordering and supplying other Flamingo Land food and beverage venues throughout the park in the absence of the Shop Manager
- Working with the Shop Manager to identify and maximise opportunities for Cooplands within the location
- Ensuring the delivery of an exceptional, swift and friendly service for every customer
- Taking responsibility of shifts including cashing up and opening and closing the shop
- Administrative tasks such as keeping all records up to date, health and safety and dates for stock rotation
- Preparing food, working on the ovens, using the tills and keeping displays vibrant and the shop clean and tidy
- Promoting upselling opportunities appropriately to customers to increase shop sales and supporting profit protection through effective cost control
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of supervisor experience in customer service preferably within a retail or catering background
- Efficient planning, organisational, numeracy and computing skills
- High standards and the passion to succeed
- Problem solving skills and the ability to communicate with a wide range of different people
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a supervisory role preferably in retail or the catering industry
Is this you? You need to apply today!
- Team Leader
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'