Do you love developing and nurturing the talent within your team?
They are wholeheartedly focused on your future development, their innovative approach to training and coaching will help you grow and progress as a leader Through constant mergers and initiatives, this brand is constantly growing and evolving to remain number one within its respective marketplace.
- A confident and natural retail leader who is able to manage staff performance and support individuals to deliver
- Previous experience working in a customer service focussed retail environment is essential
- A current Assistant Manager who is looking to progress
- You will be a people person, naturally confident and have a can-do attitude
- Punctual, reliable and willing to go the extra mile for staff and customers alike, you will thrive on hitting targets and love the satisfaction of working in a service led environment
- You will be articulate, well presented and be able to demonstrate a strong track record of retail achievements
- Supporting the store manager in delivering a an excellent retail environment
THE ROLE – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will lead your retail store team to deliver exceptional customer service; tailoring every aspect of your store to your customer base, anticipating their needs and offering a best in class experience
- Inspire the team to achieve store targets through coaching, delivering constructive feedback and teamwork
- Contribute to ideas that drive positive results in KPIs including sales and service
- Ensuring service standards in store are constantly being offered in line with the company’s core values
- You will be responsible for in store merchandising, creating window and in store displays that follow company guideline but are targeted towards your local customer
- Making commercial decisions on stock packages and displays through the use of company reports to drive store sales
- Monitoring the development of the brand through networking, holding customer events and sharing the feedback with head office
- Communicating company policy and procedures to all team members in a professional manner
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Sleaford, Stickney, Friskney, Skegness, Spalding, Osbournby, Long Sutton, Stickney, Wrangle
KEY WORDS: Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader, Customer Service, Department Manager, Concession Manager, Fashion, Footwear, Accessories, Homeware
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'