Come and Join the Crew World
Here at Crew Clothing Company we are committed to ensuring our customers look and feel great in our designs. Whether it’s a casual lunch out with friends or a more formal day at the office, we inspire style and confidence in the quality of our clothing and the warm welcome from our teams.
It’s a great time to join the Crew World, we have many exciting opportunities as our company continues grow and flourish and we welcome new talent to help us achieve our goals. Our people are well mannered, enthusiastic and committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our customers whether they shop on the web, at one of our events or in one of our many stores across the country.
As an Assistant Manager at Crew Clothing Company you will be accountable for:
- Supporting and coaching the store team in product knowledge to ensure the customer receives the best advice
- Supporting the manager in store initiatives to drive sales
- Recommending considered changes to maximise the stores potential, working with the manager to create the store’s business plan
- Working with the manager to ensure your team are trained adequately to carry out till functions and cash handling procedures
- Ensuring store standards are maintained and floor layout meets the company guidelines
- Developing a clear and effective communication style with your line manager ensuring key information is passed on
- Deputising in the absence of the store manager in all functions of their role
We also require our Assistant Managers to have the following skills and experience:
- Customer service focused
- Sales and target driven
- Visual merchandising skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Experience of working in a premium fashion brand
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'